Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Phuket Ba Mee for Me

Just walked around Phuket town today, exploring the quaint local life and enjoying it's unique Sino-Portugeuse heritage..Bought some souvenirs for my friends. Also passed by bank ATM (they're everywhere here, so no need for that big purse, anyway shouldn't really have to spend much to eat great Thai food.
It has been raining this whole morning, so I had to take shelter from the drizzle on my heading back to my comfy little inn.
sino-inn-phuket
It was then when I stumbled upon this somewhat packed restaurant along Chaofa Rd, sorry can't remember it's Thai name, but I've been told it's the best place for Ba Mee (fried yellow noodles with veggies and shrimps above) and Thai 'popia', spring rolls with all sorts of vegetables, crispy pork and bean sprouts. Heavenly, with the sweet and spicy sauce to balance a bit, the tanginess you'd expect with this kind of a dish. Had pork satay too, and Cha Yen (milk tea) to complete my foodie cravings. *burp*
ba-mee-chaofa-phuket
Just ask around for the "Best Place for Ba mee and Popia in Chaofa Road in Phuket Town" and I'm sure you'll find your way into this place. Just tell them, Ramon sent you and just maybe they won't remember that I've forgotten to pay my bill today. Cheers mates.

Phudie, signing out.

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I came to this blog and I found some relevant stuff here. Basically I keen to know new parameters of writing every-time and sometime it become really very hard to find such kind of platform.หาคู่นอนภูเก็ต

    ReplyDelete